Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mint Oreo Truffles



Sooo, I wanted to make something to post for St. Patricks Day.  I did manage to make these in time, but somehow never could find the time to upload everything until now.  But I promise these will be delicious no matter when you make them!


Place 1 box Mint Oreos in food processor and process until finely ground
Mix in cream cheese using the back of a spoon
Using your hands, shape into balls - it can get quite messy
Place on wax-paper lined baking sheet and place in freezer
Once firm, dip in melted candy coating/almond bark/chocolate

Refrigerate until firm; add decorations if desired
I got the recipe from Bakerella but had to make a few minor changes.  The packages have been downsized, so I didn't quite have 32 cookies.  Also, I couldn't find Double Stuf Mint, so I decided to just use all the cream centers.
-Posted by Karen 

No comments:

Post a Comment